Meeting the latest trends for simplicity and style in architecture, the Flush Tilt & Turn system combines a streamlined appearance with high performance. With the main application being medium or high-rise installation, an ability to suite with other 70mm systems – including Optima – allows great flexibility in design and, therefore, the potential to reach a substantial domestic market.
Tilt and Turns made with Optima offer the reassurance of secure all-round locking alongside an unobtrusive and elegant frame. Its looks are light and streamlined, but its performance is reliable and strong.
- Manufactured from the Optima Window System by Profile 22
- 70mm Sculptured Window Suite in white and foil finishes
- 6 chambered system
- Sac High Security Locking system as standard
- Cotswold stainless steel friction hinges as stand
- Locking handles
- 28mm Low-sightline glazing bead
- High coverage area of 10mm
A comprehensive range of ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Flush, urban and modern design
- No overlapping of framework externally
- High performance centre seal system – optional 3rd weather seal
- Designed to Passivhaus standards to achieve 0.8 U Value.
- Achieves WER A++
- Design flexibility with maximum opening size up to 1450 x 2300mm
- Glazing options: 28, 36 & 44mm
- Perfect for medium-high rise buildings
- Range of window styles available in BIM format
- Available in a range of 28 colours including dual options
- Sash is neatly positioned inside the frame
- Six-chambered sash and five-chambered
- Overcomes design issues with traditional tilt-turn windows
- Recycled composite outer frame reinforcement
- WERS available to A+
- Low U Value achievable
We understand the needs of retail and commercial installer and tailor a solution to suit your deadline. From our extensive 28,000 sq ft factory in the heart of the West Midlands at West Bromwich, we can deliver throughout the UK.
8, 9 & 10 Kelvin Way Trading Estate,
Kelvin Way, West Bromwich,
West Midlands, B70 7TN,
© Copyright 2017 Central RPL