A range of options enables almost any casement window to be made so that all customer requirements can be met. A complete suite of ancillary products offers the perfect finish to any installation. The ever-popular casement window is better than ever when made using Optima's fully sculptured profiles. Almost any size or layout is possible, and there are all the components required for bays, bows and conservatories. Frames can be customised to suit modern or period properties and the system is equally suitable for residential, commercial, education or healthcare projects.
Traditional, outwards-opening styling is updated with modern, durable, easy-to-maintain materials, secure and reliable hardware and thermal performance that can reach the U-values required by Passivhaus standards – all this, in a system that has been designed for efficient fabrication and trouble-free fitting.
- Manufactured from the Optima Window System by Profile 22
- 70mm Sculptured Window Suite in white and foil finishes
- 6 chambered system
- Sac High Security Locking system as standard
- Cotswold stainless steel friction hinges as stand
- Locking handles
- 24mm Low-sightline glazing bead
- High coverage area of 10mm
- Designed and manufactured in Great Britain
- A comprehensive range of ancillaries to cover all building applications
- 24mm to 44mm glazing options
- 1.4 U Value, A Rated as standard
- Centre Seal available in Opening Vent
- Sac Hinge Protection System
- Easy Clean and Restricted Friction Hinges
- Various hardware colours available
- Heritage & Contemporary Hardware range
- Low U Values Available
- Multiple glazing options, including astragal bar and integral blinds
- Mock Sash Horn and French casement styles available
- WERS available to A++
- 0.8 U Value achievable
- All windows are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance
- Windows are available to meet PAS 24 and “Secure by Design” standards.
We understand the needs of retail and commercial installer and tailor a solution to suit your deadline. From our extensive 28,000 sq ft factory in the heart of the West Midlands at West Bromwich, we can deliver throughout the UK.
8, 9 & 10 Kelvin Way Trading Estate,
Kelvin Way, West Bromwich,
West Midlands, B70 7TN,
© Copyright 2017 Central RPL